X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Just diagnosed

Just found out Friday I am stage 3.Complete shock to me.Hopefully I can find a dietician

I am stage 3 also. It was a complete shock to me also. I went to a dietitian but she didn't tell me much more than I had already found out on my own. But it still wouldn't hurt to find one just in case. Do you know what your GFR is and what the cause of your kidney disease is? I am glad you found this site. It can be really helpful.

Comment

Originally posted by bobbiecrn1 View Post
      Just found out Friday I am stage 3.Complete shock to me.Hopefully I can find a dietician
      First find a good nephrologist. Find one that will teach you about what a hassle dialysis is and all the aggravation of getting a kidney transplant. Find one that will scare the crap out of you by showing you what dialysis looks like and all the pain that goes with it, so that you have motivation to stick to a diet and exercise program. You can fall from stage 3 to end stage renal failure in days if you are not careful. Read my profile, please. Good luck in the future.

Comment

Working...
      X