X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• salty taste

I keep getting a salty taste in my mouth every night, any idea what it is from, and how can I get rid of it? Tried mouthwash, breath mints none seem to help.
    Last edited by micmse2003; 06-16-2017, 06:21 AM.

Hi my name is Cheryl and I live in central Florida. I am new to CKD3 and still can't get used to the idea nor can I get any answers from doctors as to diets other than beans and vegetables in my diet. Got to be something else. I did sign up for a DaVita class but that is not till July. I have been taking blood test after blood test and more doctor appointments. Dietician next week.
    Is there anyone else in the central Florida area with CKD3? would love to be able to talk to someone that is also going thru this.

Comment

Hi, I'm mick, and I'm new here.
      Would you possibly call it a metallic or ammonia type taste?
      If so, you have a build up of toxins and you should talk to your nephrologist. A dietary change might help or they may need to change or increase a drug. I believe they put me on zinc short term, but it ripped my stomach up.
      I am a transplant patient from Canada, but used DaVita recipes before my transplant.

Comment

Working...
      X