X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My Davita Social Worker and Travel

I just have to take a moment to say how much I appreciate my social worker at my Davita center. I live in Maryland, and get my treatments at the center in Aberdeen Maryland. This summer, my wife and I have travelled to Boston, Mass. and we are plannining another trip to Rehoboth Beach Delaware. For each of these trips, my social worker, Debbie, has lined up my treatments so we could enjoy our vacations, and I could get my treatments and stay healthy. Our trip to Boston involved two treatments, in two different towns, and they were scheduled with no problem. Our Rehoboth trip will only involve one treatment at a different dialysis center, but, it is a center of a different company, not Davita, so, even this is handled by my Davita social worker for me. In my opinion, she is an angel! And, davita s the best dialysis provider around, since it is obvious that, the treatment of the patient is the most important thing, not whether the patient is getting the treatment at a Davita center. I am so grateful to Davita for providing this service, and to Debbie, for doing it so efficiently, and so willingly for me. All of my experience with Davita has been extraordinary. My treatments are timely, my techs are extremly talented in giving me the needles, relatively painless, and no infiltations yet! Whenever I have questions, they are quick with an informed answer. If they don't have the answer right away, they will find it, and get back to me in a timely fashion. And the atmosphere at the center is always upbeat, and friendly. For a room full of sick people, it is an amazingly happy place!

Re: My Davita Social Worker and Travel

Our Rehoboth trip will only involve one treatment at a different dialysis center, but, it is a center of a different company, not Davita, so, even this is handled by my Davita social worker for me. In my opinion, she is an angel! And, davita s the best dialysis provider around, since it is obvious that, the treatment of the patient is the most important thing, not whether the patient is getting the treatment at a Davita center. I am so grateful to Davita for providing this service, and to Debbie, for doing it so efficiently, and so willingly for me.

Comment

Re: My Davita Social Worker and Travel

I will agree with you. Not only are the DaVita staff knowledgeable and friendly, they have gone out of their way to assist me in my kidney awareness projects. Even volunteering their time and money to help me pull it off. They are well-trained and keep the clinic in a lively, friendly atmosphere.
      Not a stale medical feel like the hospital. I too love DaVita

in center hemo dialysis since May 2009
      Sudden ESRD - non diabetic (but have 2 at home)
      turned down for list "lack of support" WHAT!!! starting over at different transplant center)

Comment

Too bad they don't have more people like Debbie. Our social worker has been useless.

Comment

Working...
        X