X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Traveling July 4th Weekend?

Hi myDaVita! With the upcoming July 4th long weekend quickly approaching, I thought it's a great time to talk about traveling on dialysis. Does anyone have upcoming plans? Discuss them here with others. Or maybe you have questions about traveling like what to eat during the holiday - ask them here.

We've been trying to setup dialysis for our vacation July 4th-9th. We made a request a month and a half ago and still have nothing confirmed. Not very helpful.

Comment

Originally posted by KelseyAtDaVita View Post
      Hi myDaVita! With the upcoming July 4th long weekend quickly approaching, I thought it's a great time to talk about traveling on dialysis. Does anyone have upcoming plans? Discuss them here with others. Or maybe you have questions about traveling like what to eat during the holiday - ask them here.
      I will be taking a five day cruise on May 13th. This will be my first time traveling since I began PD in October 2016. Does anyone have any suggestions for a first time PD cruiser?

Comment

Thank you so much for sharing this information. You can your ip address details such as username and passwords at one place in this website
        192.168.1.1 is a private Web Convention address, utilized by different equipment producers as the de

Comment

Traveling to Las Vegas 7/14 to 7/21 and have been trying to make travel arrangements for my husband since April. I found out today he has a location, but no chair time. I called the location, and they don't know a time. Very Frustrating!

Comment

Working...
          X