Traveled to Seoul, Korea - Welcome to the myDaVita Kidney Disease and Dialysis Forums

Announcement

Announcement Module
Collapse
No announcement yet.

Traveled to Seoul, Korea

Page Title Module
Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Traveled to Seoul, Korea

Just returned from a trip to my wife's homeland, Korea. Her cousin contacted a small dialysis clinic a few blocks from her home and made arrangements for me to receive HD treatment there. Out of pocket cost was $250 per treatment. Staff was wonderful. Had venous flow problems. Dr. did ultrasound of fistula right after treatment, no additional cost. I hope I live to go again.

wow this is amazing.
    maybe its easier for a local to assist with the arrangement. Hope to travel with my hub again.
    He just started HD this year.

Comment

Korea is great.

Comment

I heard that in Seoul there are many good clinics which have good treatments for kidneys decease. So, I decided to visit this country next week. I have already booked tickets to Seoul on https://www.iflyfirstclass.com/city/to-seoul-icn and contacted with one private clinic. At this clinic I want to have complete examination of my body and kidneys. I hope all will be successfull.
        Last edited by daver44; 08-09-2017, 08:05 AM.

Comment

May Love and Peace be with you'' Nick

Comment

My family and I will be visiting Korea next year (Seoul, Daegu, Busan). If any of you have recommendations for dialysis centers, please send to me. Also, any suggestions on insurance covering some or all of dialysis outside the US? Thanks.

Comment

Working...
            X