Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Travel to mexico

Travel to mexico

We have been going to Mazatlan for 20 years, and two years ago I started dialysis. I have been two times for dialysis at Hospital Sharp and looking forward to our third. They were fantastic, spoke English, got me and in and out efficiently, safely and with very little pain. I would recommend this for anyone who wants a great vacation, in a beautiful spot and keep well also

Comment

So there wasnt a problem with insurance coverage so its hearsay when they say youll have a cash balance for treatment

Comment

Does anyone know of any hospitals in or around Cancun, Mexico that provide hemodialysis as part of emergency care (e.g. as needed in the event of a medical emergency)?

Comment

How do you go about getting dialysis in Mexico?

Comment

Reach out to your dialysis center and they will help you find locations. We were in Playa del Carmen last year and my father went to Dialysis Center Playa del Carmen (Certeza Nefrologia Hemodialisis). The doctor on site spoke a little English, but not the staff. They all took really good care of my dad. The staff keeps the treatment room sterile to ensure a clean operation. Everything was 100% out of pocket. based on USD fix, cost was ~$350 per session.

I welcome any suggestions for insurance to cover dialysis outside the US.

Comment

Working...
            X