Bahamas, Australia, New Zealand,Scotland, France, Ireland,England and Scicily - Welcome to the myDaVita Kidney Disease and Dialysis Forums

Announcement

Announcement Module
Collapse
No announcement yet.

Bahamas, Australia, New Zealand,Scotland, France, Ireland,England and Scicily

Page Title Module
Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bahamas, Australia, New Zealand,Scotland, France, Ireland,England and Scicily

in the last 2 years I have traveled to these countries and scheduled Dialysis. If you have a question, ask and I will be happy to pass what I have learned. John Lloyd

Todd493 Thanks for sharing! It sounds like you've had some amazing international trips

Comment

Just wondering-what is the cost generally like?

Comment

How u manage to dialyses schedule days and how it will cost,
        I am very much interested to know. if u can advise it is great help. Thanks in advance.

Comment

Originally posted by sharda99 View Post
          How u manage to dialyses schedule days and how it will cost,
          I am very much interested to know. if u can advise it is great help. Thanks in advance.
          Hi sharda99, you may reach out to the DaVita Guest Services team directly by calling 1-800-400-8331 or emailing guestservices@davita.com. They'll be able to answer any questions you have about dialysis treatment, scheduling, etc. Thank you!

Comment

husband is not yet on dialysis yet but will be getting the fistula in the end of oct 2017
            he cannot to PD need to so Hemo reason is he had a liver transplant last feb 2016
            anyone give me information on what we would need to take along or have shipped or do you just pay out of pocket and go to the center in nausau if that is even possible

Comment

Originally posted by Todd493 View Post
              in the last 2 years I have traveled to these countries and scheduled Dialysis. If you have a question, ask and I will be happy to pass what I have learned. John Lloyd
              can you give me any information on travel to Bahamas, Nassau what the cost would be for hemodialysis if it is even an option

Comment

Working...
              X