Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Feeling blessed!match for transplant; know how to see living donors

Hello everyone
    We have been looking for a donor for my kid brother forever. I was due to donate but it didn't work out so we've been working so hard and tearing down barriers
    trying to look for a living donor since we know its best and has the greatest chances of working and turning his life around. Well the good news is we have three people
    standing by to donate and one possible match is already feasible. Some tests to be completed today but the doctor says everything looks good. This is a mighty blessing
    for us and it soothes the pain we've been through so far. I love sharing messages of hope because it enhances our resolve to fight on which is what we all need now;
    The other donors could help someone else in need. Please let us know if you share our situation. thank you
    email for help ****ehseverin@yahoo.com

Absolutely wonderful news!

Comment

I just started dialysis and I am looking for a living donor. A few people want to get tested but if anybody is ever interested in helping me I will take the help thank you. I'm glad you found someone for your brother good luck

Comment

Originally posted by shitehs View Post
        Hello everyone
        We have been looking for a donor for my kid brother forever. I was due to donate but it didn't work out so we've been working so hard and tearing down barriers
        trying to look for a living donor since we know its best and has the greatest chances of working and turning his life around. Well the good news is we have three people
        standing by to donate and one possible match is already feasible. Some tests to be completed today but the doctor says everything looks good. This is a mighty blessing
        for us and it soothes the pain we've been through so far. I love sharing messages of hope because it enhances our resolve to fight on which is what we all need now;
        The other donors could help someone else in need. Please let us know if you share our situation. thank you
        email for help ****ehseverin@yahoo.com

That is great news! I am looking for a donor as well. This is my second transplant , first one lasted 24 years. I only match 1 % of the public so would love some help. Good luck!

Comment

Working...
        X