I am a new kidney transplant recipent - Welcome to the myDaVita Kidney Disease and Dialysis Forums

Announcement

Announcement Module
Collapse
No announcement yet.

I am a new kidney transplant recipent

Page Title Module
Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I am a new kidney transplant recipent

Hello, everyone. I am from Illinois. I just received my new kidney this past Wednesday morning (April 27). You know how they say somethings come in three's, well that makes one. Secondly my wife had her nursing pending that and got bsn degree the next day.

Congratulations to you and your wife. I hope your transplant lasts many years.

Comment

Originally posted by pdaddy2 View Post
      Hello, everyone. I am from Illinois. I just received my new kidney this past Wednesday morning (April 27). You know how they say somethings come in three's, well that makes one. Secondly my wife had her nursing pending that and got bsn degree the next day.
      Hi there, congratulations to both you and your wife! We wish you all the best

Comment

Congratulations! I received mine almost 3 years ago. I have been doing very well, with minimal complications. Just take ALL of your meds, as prescribed and try hard to stay away from sick people. The hardest thing for me is not catching every cold, stomach bug, etc. out there. Its an amazing transformation once you heal! God Bless.

Comment

I have a transplant coming soon (couple months) just completed all the tests. I am super scared of having this operation. It just feels like this will kill me.

Comment

Originally posted by Bostongirl View Post
            Congratulations! I received mine almost 3 years ago. I have been doing very well, with minimal complications. Just take ALL of your meds, as prescribed and try hard to stay away from sick people. The hardest thing for me is not catching every cold, stomach bug, etc. out there. Its an amazing transformation once you heal! God Bless.
            Hi Bostongirl, congratulations on your transplant 3 years ago! So happy to hear that you've been doing well. Take care!

Comment

Thanks everyone. I feel real good. God has blessed us all

Comment

Like to hear about complications after transplant surgery

Comment

HI I received mine 3 years ago and I feel very well thanks GOD , we need to keep away from sick people
                  I have a question about the health insurance I have one but it is very expensive someone knows where can I take affordable one thanks

Comment

Working...
                  X