X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kidney Pain

I am experiencing kidney pain during the night and upon waking up in the mornings. It feels like a dull ache in both kidneys and is accompanied by queasiness. My kidney doctor States ckd does not cause the kidneys to hurt. I have been diagnosed with ckd stage 2 . The CT scan shows no stones . Anyone else experience this?

im a dialysis patient and I just started having some pain on my right side where my kidney is it hurts more when I cough or take a deep breath, mine feel more like a sharp pain confused as to wat it may be

Comment

Probably a hernia.

Comment

I'm recently diagnosed and also experiencing pain in the same area. I'm glad to know I'm not alone in this. Also hoping someone would post how to relieve some of the pain

Comment

I have been diagnosed with stage 2, o have been getting real bad back pains, tuummy pains too. Its always usually in the morning or middle of night. My husband bought me a vape pen with cbd oil in it, an helps tremrndouusly.

Comment

Before I got to stage 3 I had some bad kidney pain. My Dr said it was my kidney. I am now stage 4 gfr of24 and I don't have pain.

Comment

My rt kidney hurt for years before diagnosed with stage 3ckd. Now both of them hurt. But, my doctor says I shouldn't feel any pain either. When they hurt, I drink more water.

Comment

Stage 3 Renal insufficiency does create flank pain and any doctor that tells a patient otherwise is either not practicing good medicine or simply doesn't know the symptoms of renal disease. My PMD I believe, has shortchanged me over the years because he says I have Stage 2 yet another lab reports stage 3 which I believe because my PMD's laboratory is in-house and the most recent lab tests indicated that all tests performed were within normal limits-and they haven't been normal in years at the other facility. Having a degree in medicine doesn't make one infallible and all physicians weren't "A students." If you suspect that your physician is doing something wrong and he has lost your trust, find another-it's your health, your life. You are more than a number or "warm body."

Comment

Working...
                X