Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• advice please

Advice Needed For Mother On CAPD Dialysis.(

[COLOR=#6A6A6A !important]Today, 05:13 AM[/COLOR]

Hi my mother is on CAPD Dialysis for a bout a year now and is suffering from chronic back pains & Very Itchy/Irritated Skin all day and night and barely sleeps at all and is to the point i massage her multiple times a day just to relieve the pain mildy. she is a strong person(i assume most of u must be aswell) and can manage the not eating and the "DRAIN PAINS" and all the infections a long the way, but the pain between shoulders middle back and lower back is so strong she literally sleeps a hour at max between bags in which i watch her move around in her sleep only to wake in more pain. PLEASE and THANKYOU In ADVANCE for any help opinions or advice its greatly appreciated.(she is a" natural type" person and doesnt like or allowed too many pain killers). thanks

How many different places are you going to post the same thread??

Comment

Originally posted by dac0214 View Post
      Maybe no one has answered him yet, and he's searching for anyone to give him answers?

Comment

Originally posted by dac0214 View Post
        How miserable is your life too post such a comment, perhaps you could do with some advice of your own bud

Comment

My husband had an itchy period and found out that his diet had a lot to do with it. I had to elimate rice from his diet and pork. I also elimated egg yolks in my preperation of every recipe that called for any whole eggs and used egg whites instead.

For aches and pains, do you think a new matteress might help?
          This is from a care giver for a spouse that has CKD stage 4 for 14 years.

Comment

Working...
          X