Close Mobile Navigation

Announcement

Announcement Module
Collapse
No announcement yet.

New to PD -- wondering about PD belts -- anyone use them?

Page Title Module
Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New to PD -- wondering about PD belts -- anyone use them?

There was a flyer about a PD belt at my DaVita center. I looked around the internet and there are several. Does anyone use these? is one recommended? I'm already tired of taping up the transit and tubing onto my belly. Thoughts?

I've been doing PD for over a year and I've never seen nor heard of them, even when expressing frustration with coiling the catheter and covering it with a large rectangle of fabric medical tape. But I just looked them up and now I'm tempted to get one. I'm always so self conscious about my catheter being seen, even when I tape it down. But this seems like it would be much easier. And if you have an active lifestyle, those belts seem like they would be beneficial for you. I'd say give it a try. If you don't like it, just revert back to tape. Lol.

Comment

Thanks crumblier. That's what I was thinking.

Comment

I have 4 of them. They are great and I do not have to worry about all the tape and my catheter flipping everywhere.

Comment

This is the website I ordered from

https://kidneystuff.com

Comment

Thanks. I ordered one and I do like it. Will probably order more so I can rotate.

Comment

Working...
            X