Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I am currently on HHD. The flow sheet recording and transmission to my clinic seems cumbersome and o early complicated in the digital age. Does anyone have an iPad form they can then easily email to center?

Comment

Hi everyone! I am in search on an inventory form for me to fill out monthly on what I have on hand, how much is coming in, etc. Does anyone have this type of tool used in your clinic or personally that you could share will me? i'm just trying to get organized and not run out every month of supplies. Thank you in advance for your assistance. "Mahalo!

Comment

Hi everyone! I am in search on an inventory form for me to fill out monthly on what I have on hand, how much is coming in, etc. Does anyone have this type of tool used in your clinic or personally that you could share will me? i'm just trying to get organized and not run out every month of supplies. Thank you in advance for your assistance. "Mahalo!

Comment

Originally posted by autley10 View Post
          Hi autley10, I would recommend that you reach out to your home RN or call your supply vendor directly to request ordering tools. I hope that helps!

Comment

I am desperately trying to find a home dialysis center in northern illinois for my mom. She is in a rehab facility, ready to go home and be happy, but the facility is keeping her hostage unless I find a dialysis center that will take her with a trach. That is why I am so desperate for at home hemo, but I have called so many numbers and even though Devita site states they do home hemo they tell me NO! HELP!!!

Comment

Hi Lizzy21, I'm sorry to hear this feedback. I just sent you a direct message here on myDaVita with the correct information for follow-up. You may have to change your privacy settings in order to access the message; please let me know if you need assistance with your messages.

Thank you!
              Libby

Comment

Working...
              X