I have a few questions that she would like to get information on or atleast feedback from other dialysis patients.
1. They have been taking 14 lbs off her the past couple weeks (10 which they take and 4 which her body gives up) -- is that normal? She is sticking to her diet and drinking the amt she should drink, she goes for dialysis every other day.
2. How long has anyone been on a donor receive list?
3. Can all dialysis patients receive dialysis at home, i was reading online this morning that CAPD can be done at home? I am not even sure what type they do on my sister. This is just a question I had.
4. She is having pain in one kidney a lot is that normal and she goes to the bathroom a lot, she said when she has to go its urgent..
5. she has lost a lot of weigh, her legs are really small she use to be a pretty hefty lady, but after dialysis her legs hurt so bad she can verily walk? Is this normal?
Any other information would be very helpful that you might think we should know.