Peritoneal dialysis (PD) Supplies - Welcome to the myDaVita Kidney Disease and Dialysis Forums

Announcement

Announcement Module
Collapse
No announcement yet.

Peritoneal dialysis (PD) Supplies

Page Title Module
Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Peritoneal dialysis (PD) Supplies

I am a very lucky man, I no longer need to do Peritoneal Dialysis (PD) and have a ton of supplies to give away. I know that any medical facilities including DaVita will not take the them because of liability issues. I am hoping that there is a clinic or somebody in Oregon that can use these supplies, I had just received an order for a 30 day supply when they stopped my dialysis. I have a bunch of 2.5 Green Solutions with the boxes never opened, I also have the some of the other solutions which have not been opened. I hope to get a response from someone who might not be able to afford it or a free clinic. Anyway if you know of someone or a place please email me at keynun@gmail.com

Most cities have a free clinic that will take just about any kind of DME supplies and Meds too. Look up the free clinic closest to you and call to let them know you're coming I am sure they will be glad you came. Also here in my area most Home Health Agencies will take donations for people who are limited on amts or have to pay for things themselves you could try that route also and see if that works. Good Luck

Comment

Working...
    X