X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Blood Stains

I'm a care partner for my husband. We sometimes have blood leaks after dialysis. I was using Spray N Wash and it was doing a great job, however they have changed there product and it doesn't work anymore. Does anyone use any other products to remove the blood stains?

Thanks

Hello! I am the dialysis patient. When blood leaks onto clothing, shoes etc, I pour Hydrogen Peroxide on the spot. Let it sit, you can see it bubble up. After 10 minutes, soak it in cold water half a day. I then use a Spray N Wash type product, stick it in the wash and have very good results. This was told to me from my Dialysis Nurse. Hope that helps you out!

Happy Thanksgiving

Comment

Originally posted by chattermom View Post
      Hello! I am the dialysis patient. When blood leaks onto clothing, shoes etc, I pour Hydrogen Peroxide on the spot. Let it sit, you can see it bubble up. After 10 minutes, soak it in cold water half a day. I then use a Spray N Wash type product, stick it in the wash and have very good results. This was told to me from my Dialysis Nurse. Hope that helps you out!

Happy Thanksgiving
      I use Hydrogen Peroxide also it really works.

Comment

Working...
      X