X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Giving us enough notice

D aVIta ELLIJAY gave me only 2 days notice that they were changing my chair time from 6:15 am to 11:00!!! I told them I had Dr. Appts lined up since before Christmas, & had to keep them. This caused me to miss treatment I needed, but they didn't seem to care. 2 days notice! I'm thinking of just quitting. My life sucked enough, but then to be treated like I had no life & could just be mistreated like that, was the straw that broke the Camel's back. I'm still shocked at how cold & uncaring the center was about it. They only cared about themselves. They said it was because I missed some days when I was too sick to come in, but several of my missed times were at their request, not mine, & I was just nice enough to accommodate them. As favors to them. But that wasn't recognized by them. I'm very disappointed in these human beings. I've had it with all of this anyway. Now I just want to die. Going at 11 am will ruin what's left of my miserable life. I WILL NOT DO IT! THANKS FOR KILLING ME DAVITA ELLIJAY! IT'S ON YOU!
Working...
X