X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Why can't we get decent wi-fi?

Davita bills $6250 a session but we customers don't have wi-fi for the 6 hours we sit in a chair. It's like a long flight, minus the lavatory and drink cart. We should at least get good internet. The idea of sleeping through all the alarms and loud staff is a joke. Please.

krgriffith-My husband bought me a Kindle and I get free library books to read from the library. Also, Amazon has some free books . I can't consentrate on shows which are reruns anyways or programs I don't want to see. Keeping your mind occupied is very important. When I read it distracts me from what is going on around me. The beeps sometime distracts me but that is usually the chair behind me. I also have some music and games on the Kindle. I have a good center with TV wi-fi and game boards. I have my Kindle so I don't use them. Most of the men seem to be able to sleep real well.

Comment

how do you sign in to the Davita wi-fi? where do you get the username/password?

Comment

when you'r at Davita go to your settings and find wi-fi. Have your device (cell phone, tablet, laptop...etc) search for a signal. When you see Davita pop up select it. Then you put if you are a patient or guest and sign in with your info. You do have to be "registered" already. This can be done for free from the Davita website. Hope this helps.

Comment

Working...
        X