X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• God’s radical love

We all know that if your car is not working you take it to a mechanic. Same way if your plumbing is leaking you call a plumber, for a tooth ache we go to the dentist. For most things all of us encounter in life we have a good idea who we need to go to, to help us fix the problem, you go to the experts for best results. All of this lends itself to the following question.

When we find ourselves afflicted with any type of disease, why do most people not consider looking to God for their healing as the best option? Part of the answer is that most people have never been taught to do so. I grew up in church though I was never made aware that God was a present day healing God. For 40 years of attending church I remained ignorant of this truth of God being a present day healing God. Can you say paradigm shift? That is exactly what occurred when God supernaturally healed me of type-1 diabetes in 2004. I will share that whole testimony, however this post would become very long.

In keeping to the main point I now know 100% that it is always Gods will to heal us. Nineteen times in scripture Jesus was sought by someone for a healing, all nineteen times Jesus healed them. Jesus taught His disciples to pray to God for it to be on earth as it is in heaven. We all know that in heaven there is no sickness or disease. Jesus would never have given us that instruction if that was not to be our reality now on earth.

Remember disease and death do not exist in Gods presence as they are not of Him. Our sins have separated us from God, and subject us to the works of evil. For we all have sinned and have fallen short of Gods Glory. However this is not the end of the story. But a place for Gods incredible Love for us to be spoken of in remembering what He has done for all of us! Thank you Jesus praise you God

God demonstrated His radical love for all of creation by sending His Son Jesus to earth to Die in our place to pay our penalty for our sin. Said another way God satisfied His own law by sending Jesus His very own Son to do for us what we could never do for ourselves, in fulfilling His law. Talk about a demonstration of Love for You and me! All of this was done so we could be reconciled back to God Himself. And He packaged this in Gift form for all of us to Receive by faith in believing what Jesus has done for us, by dying in our place and resurrecting to life so we could live forever with God in heaven. Talk about extravagant love!

Jesus Loves You! And demonstrated that Love 2000 years ago, doing for us what we could never do for ourselves. And just as it was while Jesus walked on earth, healing all who were afflicted by the devil, He desires to do the same for us today. As the scriptures say: God is the same, yesterday, today and forever!

Be Blessed and be Encouraged, God is Good, All the Time
Working...
X