X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BELIEVEING GOD FOR HEALING

I am not going to settle for less than God's best. As a child of God I believe that the power of life and death is in the tongue. I speak life and healing in the name of Jesus. Any body else holding God to His word. Hit me up. These are the people I want to hang-out with. !

Well, isn't that special.....

Comment

I understand how you feel. It seem all anyone worries about for me is that stupid fistula and sticking needles in me every day. I get hysterical and the nurse yelled at me and walked away. They all say that is how she is and it is allowed for her to be that way. She has made me miserable with her comments and restrictions. 16 oz of fluid a day is about impossible. I hate this so much, I suffered less before I started dialysis. 4 months have felt like a year. The dietician gave me a bunch of paperwork with foods for kidney patients but I am a diabetic too. There are nice staff but I am sick and tired of the eagerness to stick needles in me . If you really think this is a problem go over their heads. To the company, I will if one more thing happens that I don’t feel is the right way to treat a hysterically patients fear of needles

Comment

In Jesus’ name I pray and believe for healing for the both of us.

Comment

Originally posted by sm720732 View Post
          I am not going to settle for less than God's best. As a child of God I believe that the power of life and death is in the tongue. I speak life and healing in the name of Jesus. Any body else holding God to His word. Hit me up. These are the people I want to hang-out with. !
          I too am a child of God. While I understand the sentiment of this statement, I do not understand the arrogance. When we speak to Our Father, do we speak in terms of “demands” or “hold Him to it?” We demand nothing but the best? Seriously, did God or His Son ever promise to heal us physically? Did He every say to us, whatever you ask in my name will be done? He said this to His Apostles who would be working miracles to simply prove authority. He never said this to us.

I don’t want to dismiss the power of God, and I will not. I know His power. Yet, I also know this..God sends both the rain and sunshine (good and bad) upon both the just and the unjust. While this is mostly spiritual things, I know it includes things which happen by “time and chance.” Solomon said “time and chance happen to all men.” The children of God are told “all things (good and bad) work together For good to all those who love the Lord.”

I praise you for bringing everything to God. Let’s not demand anything, but be content with where we are, make the best of it, and encourage all men to serve the Lord while it is day. The night is coming where no man can work. It is a mistake to demand miraculous healing. God does not do that right now.

Comment

When I pray I always pray for the lords will. I don't know what he has in store for me so I will take what he has and go with that.

Comment

I was so glad to see your post. I too believe God can heal me. I have asked all my friends and relatives to pray for me. I too pray for the lord's will as I know he has a plan for each and every life. I found out my gfr dropped in Jan. to 37 and I went on a strict kidney diet but much to my shock I got tested last week and it went to 27. I don't know why but am putting it in God's hands. I am finding it hard not to worry that everyday that it may be dropping but am praying for strong faith. I would welcome all support and would love to make new friends!

Comment

hey, Jesus stole my hot-rod!

Comment

Originally posted by sm720732 View Post
                  I am a man of God I believe in him I believe in the resurrection and I believe in the coming of the Lord Jesus Christ. Now let's get down to the kidneys when kidneys are starting to function is throwing to produce the chemical that helps to red blood cells and my hemoglobin is starting to increase from 8.4 to 12.7 in two years so I'm proud that I am a child of God and God is healing me I'm inside out I have learned a lot of lessons in between be consistent and what you eat. And eat mostly organic is all you could eat stay away from Red Blood meat it will kill you Fish & Chicken much vegetables that you can eat lot of peas and beans and peas and green beans anything that has green in it as natural enzymes that help it heal your kidneys and herbs not a tease sarsaparilla dandelion nettle leaf in the combination and fast once a day per week drink the herbal tea to flush out your system and take your mega Reds fish oil pills and your magnesium calcium D3 pills right before you go to DaVita and right answer so you can replenish as much good vitamins electrolytes as possible eat healthy as possible and drink as much water as you can under the limit stay at your your original weight and if you have to lose weight lose weight.

Comment

Thank you for sharing, check out the “ there is hope “ post, I think you will be encouraged, God Bless and Heal You, Mike

Comment

Working...
                    X