X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My Story

Hello all ,about four months on dialysis, i really have to take care of myself ,only have one kidney ,and i have stage four cancer ,i have to admit ,four months ago ,i was lost ,but as i kept reading and farlowing the rule ,i think it getting better foe me ,i just came home from dialyisis,so i will continue tomorrow,very tired ,bye all

Hi Pablo, welcome to the forum.

Comment

Originally posted by Pablo1951 View Post
      Hello all ,about four months on dialysis, i really have to take care of myself ,only have one kidney ,and i have stage four cancer ,i have to admit ,four months ago ,i was lost ,but as i kept reading and farlowing the rule ,i think it getting better foe me ,i just came home from dialyisis,so i will continue tomorrow,very tired ,bye all
      Pablo 1951, My prayers are with you. I am in the process of getting the fistula put in my arm the middle of May and have a lot of anxiety right now concerning it. It sounds as if you are adjusting to the dialysis and it sounds as if you are feeling better from it. I hope that is the case. If you have any tips for me, please drop me a message because every little bit helps as I'm sure you know. It sounds as if tiredness is a side effect of dialysis. I can assume that is the case and over all this you have to handle cancer as well. I had cancer in 95 (rt kidney removed) and the one I have left, now after 23 years has given out and dialysis is here. I sure hope your cancer is in remission. Just so you know, I was never really a religious person; yes I went to mass every Sunday and confession once or twice a year but after my cancer I sort of lean on God as my "Buddy." When things are really bad I look to Him and even when they are just "Status Quo," I will also say that prayer that He will be with me. If He is in your life, all well and good, if not, He's always there to hear and listen to us and help us get through our many hurdles we have to jump. Well, I am going to write in my diary right now and ask Him to watch over me because I just had a C Scan of the abdomen and will be getting a renal ultrasound on Monday because there is a mass in my "one and only kidney." No results yet. Whatever the results, I will leave it up to Him to get me through it. Take care and keep the faith and write on how you are doing when you feel better. jdapja

Comment

If you have questions or concerns please feel free to msg me or drop me a line on my personal thread here>>> http://forums.davita.com/forum/gener...2-ongoing-blog

Already lots of info there in the thread and I'm adding to it as more questions and comments come in! See you around!

Comment

Working...
        X