Sever itch and hyper sensitive skin - Welcome to the myDaVita Kidney Disease and Dialysis Forums

Announcement

Announcement Module
Collapse
No announcement yet.

Sever itch and hyper sensitive skin

Page Title Module
Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sever itch and hyper sensitive skin

I need help, I have become extremely itchy and hyper sensitive skin. Anything work for anyone? It seems as if none of my doctors find this important, but I am at the end of my rope as i can not tolerate anymore, I lose sleep and am in general discomfort 24/7.

Hi I was rashy and itchy for 6 months or more and the doctors couldn't determine anything by the allergy tests. They instructed me to use warmer water instead of hotter water for my showers, use dove for sensitive skin and Cerave cream (red label). Hope this helps, I got great relief and the rash and itchiness went away.

Comment

My Hubby is so itchy and was worse about a year ago. The team and Pharmacist put him on Doxepin 10mg, 3 times a day and it has helped his itching immensely. If he is ever itchy now he knows it means his phosperous is up and he needs to watch his diet closer. I hope that helps. I do know what it is like to have dry, itchy skin so can only imagine what you all are going through. Blessings to you.

Comment

Working...
      X