Feel like Im nothing - Welcome to the myDaVita Kidney Disease and Dialysis Forums
Close Mobile Navigation

Announcement

Announcement Module
Collapse
No announcement yet.

Feel like Im nothing

Page Title Module
Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Feel like Im nothing

I get dialysis through cvc My pd immediately got infected. my fistula infiltrated after 3 uses. I had to retire. I can't even maintain my home. My illness list is 1 page long. Im always in bad pain. I live alone.

sorry to hear your frustration, im 2 wks post op PD cath and there was no communication with the hospital to the doctors so i had no idea my cath had to be flushed im new to all of this, so i went today to finally get my line flushed and to find out i alrdy have an infection, im beyond frustrated at this point and upset that there was no communication, i also feel like im nothing after finding out i had stage 5 kidney disease i felt like life was over but im gonna keep a positive attitude and try to try it out, im praying for the best and i pray things get better for you, always think positive, your more than welcome to talk to me if you ever need to

Comment

Once again. stunned that Davita would "provide" a FORUM with NO monitoring done by doctors or their so called "nutritionists". Each of you deserved some sort of a response as these questions and concerns should be responded to in a way that let's you now that someone who is truly knowledgeable is out there paying attention. It defiles medical protocols to not have someone who knows about the medical part of these concerns be able to answer them. And, for all else another professional to encourage and direct for non-medical....

Comment

Forum: a place for open discussion. That's what this is, a forum, patients and their loved ones discussing CKD.

Comment

Working...
        X