Is anyone else having issues with DaVita? - Welcome to the myDaVita Kidney Disease and Dialysis Forums

Announcement

Announcement Module
Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is anyone else having issues with DaVita?

Page Title Module
Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It makes me sad to read some of these posts with the horrible treatment some patients are experiencing in various DaVita clinics. There are, unfortunately, some areas that don't have many options when it comes to clinics to choose from and they only have the one. That being said, reading other people's bad experiences makes me grateful of the DaVita clinic I am at. I have been doing in center hemo for 3 1/2 years now and have nothing bad to say about my clinic in southern Idaho. The techs and RN's are awesome and great to work with as is the dietician and social worker. I work full time and have had to switch my dialysis schedule a few times. They have always been super accommodating even if there is some special event I want to do, they are great with switching things around. They listen to what I have to say and always take into account what my opinion is when it comes to my health. We're fortunate to have a great administrator as well. He helps out with patients and gets to know everyone. He always comes around to see how we are doing and if there is any concerns we have or anything we need. I will soon be switching to PD in a couple weeks and have met the PD training nurse, who is awesome as well. Before I made the decision to switch to PD, I was able to talk to other PD patients who only had great things to say about the PD nurse. I wish that everyone could have as great as an experience as I have had. For those having issues, hang in there. If you have other clinics nearby, look into those. Hopefully you can find a better option!

Comment

Working...
    X