Looking for Part Time Work - Welcome to the myDaVita Kidney Disease and Dialysis Forums

Announcement

Announcement Module
Collapse
No announcement yet.

Looking for Part Time Work

Page Title Module
Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Looking for Part Time Work

I have stage 4 CKD (GFR 20) and am experiencing major fatigue. It's affecting my ability to work a full day. I have been looking, and looking for part-time employment with no luck as I have limitations to the amount of time and amount of energy I have in a day to work. I am not on dialysis yet and a transplant may be years away.

I am currently an independent contractor in sales (not paying SDI) and I no longer want to do sales. I would love to find a part-time M-F job in an office. I am getting very concerned that I'm going to end up with no job and not able to contribute financially to my family. I've read a lot about not telling your potential employer about the disease and that's a concern for me too as well.

Has anyone else dealt with this? Does anyone have ideas for where to focus my job search?

What about trying to be a /secretary at one of the divita centers

Comment

Do an Internet search for work at home or telecommuting jobs. There are legitimate companies who use work from home employees. Good luck!

Comment

Check for the best options on the internet.

Comment

Working...
        X