home dialysis supplies - Welcome to the myDaVita Kidney Disease and Dialysis Forums

Announcement

Announcement Module
Collapse
No announcement yet.

home dialysis supplies

Page Title Module
Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• home dialysis supplies

Hi everyone. My hubby has been on PD for a little over a year now and he is now getting use to the routine. And I am too I think. Thankfully we have an extra bedroom to store all the boxes and supplies. I do have a question though, we are on Medicare and have discovered that they just don't cover enough of the costs and was wondering if there is an alternative supplier of the solution bags that may be cheaper? We are wracking up quite a bill thru DaVita thru Baxter.

DaVita has been great with us, but we just can't afford anymore supplies and hubby is threatening to go off dialysis because of it! I don't know what to do. We are on SS and have Humana PPO. But it doesn't seem to help much.

Comment

Hi kittyAJ, thank you for reaching out here. I'd recommend contacting the DaVita Guest Services team directly to address these questions. You may either call them at 1-800-400-8331 or email them at guestservices@davita.com. Thank you!

Comment

Working...
      X