Turning 65 soon . . . copay cards - Welcome to the myDaVita Kidney Disease and Dialysis Forums

Announcement

Announcement Module
Collapse
No announcement yet.

Turning 65 soon . . . copay cards

Page Title Module
Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Turning 65 soon . . . copay cards

The local DaVita insurance expert won't return my phone calls or reply to my emails, so I sent a letter to corporate asking this question. They haven't answered me either. Seriously poor customer service! So maybe someone here can help me out.

I'll be turning 65 in a few months, which means I'll be losing my private prescription drug insurance an'd .getting moved into a Medicare Part D plan. Trouble is, you can't use those manufacturer's copay cards if you're on a Medicare drug plan.

The cash price for Fosrenol is horribly expensive. That copay card has saved me thousands of dollars per year, and now, thanks to our government, I won't be able to use it anymore. Does anybody have a solution for this problem? I'm not the first DaVita patient to turn 65.

Hi abell12, thank you for reaching out here. Can you please send me a direct message with your preferable contact information? We will forward it along for someone to reach out directly to you.

Thank you, have a great weekend!
    Kelsey

Comment

How to lower blood pressureThe heart beat (contraction) begins when an electrical impulse from the sinoatrial node Omron wrist blood pressure monitor(also called the SA node or sinus node) moves through it. High blood pressure CausesThe SA node is sometimes referred to as the heart's "natural pacemaker" because it initiates impulses for the Good blood pressureheartbeat.

Comment

Working...
      X