Brain Teaser Challenge - Welcome to the myDaVita Kidney Disease and Dialysis Forums

Announcement

Announcement Module
Collapse
No announcement yet.

Brain Teaser Challenge

Page Title Module
Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Brain Teaser Challenge

Hello I Am Blessed,

Thanks! She is more than just my avatar....She will most likely be appearing as the still image at the beginning of the game I am currently working on for you folks. It's still in the early stages as I am creating all the graphics for it now and I still have a ways to go on the game layout. I am better at the artwork than I am at the game making at the moment but it will eventually all come together.

Have a great week everyone...
    Create signature while not logged in, edited through forums.davita.com on 08/15/2012 @ 12:53!!!!!

Comment

Here;s my list of Halloween words-- Trick or Treat, Skull, Candy, Bag, Zombie, October, Scare, Bat, Boo, Dracula, Spell, Frankenstein, Haunted House, Web, Boos, Fright, Corn, Ghost, Scare Crow, Beware, Snap, Halloween, Pumpkin, Stone,Vampire, Full Moon, Goblin, Bones, Jack O Lantern, Horror, Door, and Room.
      sigpic distal renal tubular acidosis, stage 3 kidney disease, high blood pressure, osteoperosis, Sjogren's, non-diabetic osteoarthriis and an overactive bladder GFR was 55 as of 8/2/10 Linda

Comment

Well Madi's Granny.... I gotta give it to you as you were the only one to participate in the challenge to win a spooky avatar for Halloween! You go, girl!!!

So for your superb efforts and for being a super duper game playing Granny, not only will you be receiving this avatar, I'm going to be making other holiday avatars just for your loyalty and dedication to the game!! And best of all, you won't even have to do a thing to "win" them!

And on that note, I'll be saying so long to the Brain Teaser Challenge and hanging up my digital hat, as there just doesn't seem to be enough people interested in playing. I had lots of fun and surely enjoyed the ride while it lasted though!

So, congrats to you Madi's Granny and thanks for playing! Hope you like Turkey because your next custom avatar for Thanksgiving will be arriving to you in the month of November!!

Here's that new avatar:

Create signature while not logged in, edited through forums.davita.com on 08/15/2012 @ 12:53!!!!!

Comment

Thanks so very much for the new SPOOKY avatar. And I will be looking forward to the Turkey next month. That will be really nice. All the fun of turkey but without the calories. Word Search is one of my favorite past times. Before I developed dry eyes from Sjogren's, I used to do them all the time. I think they are so much fun.
          sigpic distal renal tubular acidosis, stage 3 kidney disease, high blood pressure, osteoperosis, Sjogren's, non-diabetic osteoarthriis and an overactive bladder GFR was 55 as of 8/2/10 Linda

Comment

Can you find the cat??

I received the GIFT OF LIFE on Nov 9, 2010 thanks to my wonderful donor Laura and her family!

Comment

Yes.... It looks to be a calico or maybe even a ragdoll siamese since it also has a lot of white.

Male cat, we could call him Rocky; female cat, perhaps Roxie....

Are we suppose to disclose this kitty's exact location or shall we let it remain incognito?

Comment

The cat is in the hat, where's the hat?
                Cicero
                May God have mercy on us all

CK

Idiopathic globular membranous nephritis 1999-2006
                Feb 2006 Dx about 1-2 yrs before dialysis. Dialysis start 6-2006
                Chest Cath 4 mos in center hemo dialysis
                Fistula, button holes, self stick days 07-09 in center hemo
                Graft nocturnal hemo 4Q09 to present

Comment

Little word search fun for the holidays!

and another...

and finally this one. (Enjoy and have fun!)

Comment

Originally posted by Marina
                    Can you find the cat??

Yo, Marina! What about the cat?? I'm not sure if I actually found the little fella........: I THINK I see him, but my eyes may just be playing tricks on me after staring for so long! Any hints??

Edit: Oooh! I just took a closer look & it IS him!! (If not, that rock sure does look like a cat!!)

Comment

found him............... I THINK
                      I received the GIFT OF LIFE on Nov 9, 2010 thanks to my wonderful donor Laura and her family!

Comment

Here kitty kitty...come off the top of those rocks and come see me!
                        May you always have Love to share, Health to spare, and Friends that care

Acute Kidney Function Loss 12/07 - GFR 39
                        Current GFR 46 - Stage 3 - Controlled HBP

Comment

DON't GIVE IT AWAY! Shhhhhh LOL

Comment

Originally posted by Marina View Post

DON't GIVE IT AWAY! Shhhhhh LOL
                            So what do I do if I know the answer?? It says to re-post when you find the "error" .......but then you said not to give it away!

Do I tell??

Comment

Working...
                            X