Inspirational quotes - Welcome to the myDaVita Kidney Disease and Dialysis Forums

Announcement

Announcement Module
Collapse
No announcement yet.

Inspirational quotes

Page Title Module
Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• May you always have Love to share, Health to spare, and Friends that care

Acute Kidney Function Loss 12/07 - GFR 39
    Current GFR 46 - Stage 3 - Controlled HBP

Comment

Comment

Comment

• "Difficulty is the very air of a miracle" -- Elizabeth Elliot

"I walked a mile with Pleasure, She chatted all the way; But left me none the wiser, For all she had to say.
          I walked a mile with Sorrow, And ne'er a word said she; But oh the things I learned from her, When sorrow walked with me. -- Author unk.

"It has to be proven from time to time (to the underworld, as in Job's case, as well as to this world) that there is such a thing as obedient faith, faith that is not dependent on receiving benefits only. The world must be shown - shown the very guts of faith." -- Elizabeth Elliot

Comment

• Having posted this, I would still like to return to the old format and bring back many of the core members who truly cared about others and were inspirational to us all. I guess I haven't moved on yet.

May you always have Love to share, Health to spare, and Friends that care

Comment

• positive quotes

If you think about disaster, you will get it. Brood about death and you hasten your demise. Think positively and masterfully, with confidence and faith, and life becomes more secure, more fraught with action, richer in achievement and experience.
              - Swami Vivekananda

positive quotes

Comment

• People who can sense your sorrow behind your smile, the love behind your anger and the meaning behind your silence, are your true friends in life.
                May you always have Love to share, Health to spare, and Friends that care

Comment

• Originally posted by Marina View Post
                  nice one...

Comment

• Thank you, Tonia I really like this quote!! Being CKD is not the end of being a person-- I can still volunteer and make a change to others daily--another form of cardio exercise!!

Comment

Working...
                    X