X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Steak

I'm kind of new to this forum thing.... so appologies if this is not relevant or even interesting to anyone.

I'm trying to put together some text that could be perhaps used in restaurants. Basically, I'm fed up eating out at steak houses, asking for a medium rare steak and getting some frazzled bit of tyre instead. Either that or its still moo-ing on the plate. Why can't they cook it the way I want it???

Got so fed up with my steaks not being what I ordered, I decided to write an article all about it.

Restaurants need steak cooking guidelines

what does steak have to do withCKD?

Comment

Originally posted by sheila ann spafford View Post
      what does steak have to do withCKD?
      nothing at all
      SR&ED | SRED | SR ED

Comment

He's a spambot.

Comment

"Why can't they cook it the way I want it??? " why do not we eat at home and cook it in a way that we like???

Comment

An older friend (late 70's) has invited several of her friends to dinner this evening. She gave a choice of Mexican or Chinese Restaurant. She decided to go with the Mexican Restaurant. I'm really confused about what I might be able to eat. I'm in stage 4 and not on dialysis. Someone have a quick answer for me. Much appreciated!

Comment

Originally posted by dJEAN07 View Post
              An older friend (late 70's) has invited several of her friends to dinner this evening. She gave a choice of Mexican or Chinese Restaurant. She decided to go with the Mexican Restaurant. I'm really confused about what I might be able to eat. I'm in stage 4 and not on dialysis. Someone have a quick answer for me. Much appreciated!
              Avoid anything with black beans, too many tomatoes, guacamole, and try to stick with chicken if you have to have meat.

Comment

grilled chicken salad is good with vinegar an oil on the side

Comment

Use the Davita.com Food Analyzer to assess the amount of Sodium, Phosphorus, and Potassium in the food you're considering. Be sure to adjust the serving size - it will have a large impact of the amount of these chemicals consumed. Select those that are lowest in these three and you've made a wise choice. http://www.davita.com/food-analyzer/
                  Last edited by stumpr54; 09-12-2014, 12:08 PM.

Comment

Working...
                  X