X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Recipes

I have been on dialysis for 2 months and I'm a diabetic also.I see the Breakfast/Brunch recipes but how do I find the Lunch/Dinner recipes? Thank You................Larry

Hi Larry. If you go into the Diet Helper program and then select planner/tracker it will give you suggestions and recipes for breakfast, lunch, dinner and snacks. You will be able to change the suggested meals by tapping on the swap or add item choices. Also there is a recipe section in the Diet Helper section that is broken out into each category. I hope this helps. I use the planner/tracker daily and really appreciate how it calculates all the nutrient values for each day. I just played with it for a couple of days to figure out how it worked.

Comment

Hi Delores..First of all thanks for replying to my post. I want to thank you very much for your suggestions and your tips................Larry

Comment

Hi Larry....I forgot about another option. I believe it's listed in the Diet Helper section, select tools and there is a drop down menu that lists cookbooks. You can download several cookbooks. I was really surprised at the number of different books and delicious sounding recipes. On the 22nd of this month, I'll have been on dialysis for one year and completely lost my appetite. Until I found this site with these recipes and meals, I was having a difficult time. I hope you find it as helpful as I have found it to be.

Comment

For a friend that just found out he is in Stage 4(EFGR=25 and Glucose=110, what very restrictive diet can be
          undertaken to prevent further decline in EFGR and further deterioration in kidney function to stay in Stage 4 or even
          improve to Stage 3 and to keep the Glucose below 110?? Thank You

Comment

Working...
          X