X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My Creations

Has anyone had difficulties with locating the My Creations under Davita Diet Helper? I was using it for two days and now I can't find it. Does it have a limit of foods you can enter?

Hi jazz8610,
    There's no limit on the number of foods, recipes or meals you can enter under My Creations. I tested on my account and it was working as expected. I will send you a private message so we can connect to troubleshoot the issue you are experiencing.

Comment

Yes I need help with recipes and meals

Comment

My Creations does not show up on my phone, but it is always available on my laptop. If you are using any type of mobile phone device, that may be why it disappeared. I hope it is something they will fix...soon.

Comment

Originally posted by ERNSCRAGG View Post
          My Creations does not show up on my phone, but it is always available on my laptop. If you are using any type of mobile phone device, that may be why it disappeared. I hope it is something they will fix...soon.
          Hi ERNSCRAGG, I looked into this a bit more. My Creations is intentionally hidden on mobile because it is so much info, it wouldn't be easy to read on a mobile device. I hope you're all enjoying the DaVita Diet Helper, thank you!

Comment

Originally posted by RDSara View Post
            Hi jazz8610,
            There's no limit on the number of foods, recipes or meals you can enter under My Creations. I tested on my account and it was working as expected. I will send you a private message so we can connect to troubleshoot the issue you are experiencing.
            I am having the same problem!

Comment

Working...
            X