Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Avoid the weight loss pills!!!!

Thanks a lot!!!!!!!!!!!
    Such a nice sharing......
    Last edited by Martin125; 04-19-2013, 02:38 AM.

Yes of course diet pills are not good for the health and no have sufficient results for the weight reduction.
    These diet pills may also cause various adverse effects for the health and fitness and lead to serious diseases.
    So try to avoid them.

Comment

well, yes off course. diet pills are known to infect kidneys
      tooth implant | tooth implants

Comment

For a healthy life we should avoid the use of weight loss pills because this kind of pills have so many side effects. We should always choose a natural way for weight loss.
        Last edited by bdodsworth; 09-26-2013, 01:15 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by MarkHerry View Post
          For a healthy life we should avoid the use of weight loss pills because this kind of pills have so many side effects. We should always choose a natural way for weight loss.
          Going in for sport and keeping right mineral balance is a better way and isn't that difficult: you simply should pick up sport activities you like most of all. Generally, I do not support diets if they are not confirmed with the professional nutritionist, as otherwise people are causing more harm to themselves but even uncontrolled diets are better than pills. I recently read article on The Most Effective Brain Food for Exams and I want to implement at my college an idea of every freshman getting a brochure on healthy brain food. Unfortunately, I saw the use of it only in my graduation year.

Comment

Weight loss pills are really dangerous, despite their claims, have been verified to be ineffective in the long lasting and even unsafe in some situations. Whatever your weight loss aims, eating well and exercising like aerobic exercise, walking, running (https://www.assertmeds.com/running-b...reduction.html), and swimming is the key to maintaining a healthy weight as well as good health.

Comment

Working...
            X