Logging into the Health Portal - Welcome to the myDaVita Kidney Disease and Dialysis Forums

Announcement

Announcement Module
Collapse
No announcement yet.

Logging into the Health Portal

Page Title Module
Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Logging into the Health Portal

When trying to log into the health portal it does not recognize the last 4 digits of my SS# now i'm locked out. i know they were put in correct since i've had the same last 4 digits for over 50 years.
    Who do i talk to to get this corrected ?

Looks like i'm going to get alot of help. The contact form takes you back to the home Davita screen, and it looks like the forums are no way to get help. Not a very good impression of Davita to me. Starting to make me think about contacting my insurance providers and look for a new Dialysis Clinic

Comment

DaVita,

Please don't change the online access to get lab results. I think that you put in changes since new years day. I am having a terrible time. By the time I get the DaVita labs, I have no idea how I got there.
      So if you have some specific method, please send it to me and then don't change it for 6 months, preferably12 months.

I find nothing that lets my sign out.

Next subject. Don't require patients to sign in with a different every month. The people here tell me that I am the only one with a laptop. Every new month I have to put up with a few days where I can't get to the DaVita Guest connection. Again let's change once in 6 or 12 month's.
      Either that or have more that 1 person who can get the connection to DaVita Guest network.

Comment

The health port is not working again . What's up.? It said that it wasn't there.

Comment

Health Portal down again!

Comment

Health Portal STILL NOT WORKING -- I need my lab results

Comment

Sunday Night 2/21/2016 still NOT WORKING

Comment

The Health Portal is not accessible for me either. It states that it's "undergoing maintenance" but just received an email today saying that the "wait is over" that "new upgrades" are here. Not so on my end. Any suggestions of who to contact? Thanks

Comment

Hi! Could you please let us know ASAP when the Health Portal will be up again? Doesn't work for two days already. Why can you fix it?

Comment

When will the Health Portal be available, I have received 2 emails telling me I have lab results and one telling me that it is up and running, No it is not! This has gone on for several days.

Comment

Our developers are working on the Health Portal issues. At this time we do not know how long it will take to get back online, but it is a top priority. In the meantime please contact your dialysis center for information on new lab results.

Comment

Davita is poorly run from the web to the dialysis centers--asking for help is a waste of time

Comment

As many of you have realized, we are currently experiencing some technical issues around the Health Portal in myDaVita. Our team is actively working on a solution to have it back up as soon as possible. It should be working again around 9:30PM MT tonight, however, all DaVita websites will be down between 9PM MT and 9:15PM MT. In the meantime, please check with your dialysis center for lab results. We apologize for this inconvenience. Thank you.

Comment

Health Portal will not open. several attemptsw

Comment

PLEASE FIX HEALTH PORTAL

Comment

Working...
                              X