PLEASE help me get to my labs! - Welcome to the myDaVita Kidney Disease and Dialysis Forums

Announcement

Announcement Module
Collapse
No announcement yet.

PLEASE help me get to my labs!

Page Title Module
Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• PLEASE help me get to my labs!

This evil, wicked web site says that I can access my lab results. So I follow all the steps, I have set up my account. I am a Davita patient. I log on to the site. I go to My Davita. I opt for the Health Portal. I'm told what wonderful things await me there as soon as I.,......SIGN UP. Okay, thought I was signed up. I'll try again. I enter all the info, get to the end. Hit submit. And I'm told I'm already signed up and that I need to log in. I ALREADY AM LOGGED IN and there is no other place to do so.

How do I get out of the insane loop?

I agree. This website is so annoying. I just want to get to my lab results. I used to login and see a link for lab results in the upper right hand corner. I have spent 15 minutes on this site and still can't find it. Ahhhhhh! I give up.

Comment

It is under tools at the very top.

Comment

I can not access my labs....and don't see "tools" anywhere..
        CAPD (continuous ambulatory peritoneal dialysis)
        since 7/13/07 with 4 exchanges a day
        kidney function improved after 2 years
        presently at 2 exchanges a day :-)
        diabetic, not on insulin

Comment

That happens if you have your screen on more than 100%. God next to the star on top where there is a gear looking thing. Click and get it to 100% where it says zoom/

Comment

Still cannot find labs. Tried the "tools", there is no "star", Very frustrating, will not use this site again as it is useless! Will complain to social workers.

Comment

Hello tracyann,

I'm sorry you are still having issues. I would like to help you. I will send you a private myDaVita.com message so we can connect directly.

Thank you.
              Melissa

Comment

I am low in calcim what foods are high in this

Comment

Trying to access my lab results several times now. I've read all the discussion threads. Doesn't seem to be under Tools, no star, and I'm at 100%. I go to the healthportal page and I keep being asked to sign up. Over and over again. I've done so at least three times. I just bounce back to the mydavita login page. What's up??? Why can't I just be sent to a login page? Others seem to have found it. Arghhh!

Comment

Hello kaylamc13,

I'm sorry you are having trouble accessing your lab results. I will send you a private message to help troubleshoot.

Thank you.
                    Melissa

Comment

What browser are you using? If it's Internet Explorer stop using it immediately. Try another browser, like Firefox or Chrome.

Jon.

Comment

Working...
                      X