DaVita Health Portal (DHP) login access - Welcome to the myDaVita Kidney Disease and Dialysis Forums

Announcement

Announcement Module
Collapse
No announcement yet.

DaVita Health Portal (DHP) login access

Page Title Module
Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DaVita Health Portal (DHP) login access

I have been accessing the Davita website at home and at times while I am at the Davita Dialysis center. Most of the time I have no problems with the navigation of the site. The main problem I have is when I try to go to the DHP to log in, it always asks for an answer to a security question and the last 4 digits of your social. Even though I know all of the answers I have in there, it always says for the first two attempts that it does not match. Only the third security question and SS number works.
    I cannot even find a way to view or change my questions or answers.
    Does anyone have any help for me where to find my security questions and answers before I attempt to call them in person and reset everything....Again? Thnx in advance.

I would like to know how to re due my security questions. I keep having trouble with getting in.

Comment

Still no answer here?
      One person, in another thread, resorted to generating a new profile. Sad, but it worked for him.
      I have been attempting to interface with the Help Desk folks to fix my email notification issues when new Lab Results are posted, but I have had no success over the past 2 months. I got a note a month ago that the developers fixed the problem, but my reply of "No they didn't" has gone unanswered.
      Frustrating web issues and Kidney disease.

Comment

I am subscribed to this thread and I have setup and I am now getting email notifications when new posts are added to this thread.
        I am still not receiving email notifications when actual Lab Results are updated/added.
        What is the word from the powers to be (Help Desk Support / Customer Service folks / Developers / etc.) about fixing this Lab Results email notification problem?
        NOTE:
        Under the Lab Results, there seems to be at least 3 different updates being made.
        1. Every time dialysis is performed (at the local DaVita dialysis facility in PA), there is an update made (by the dialysis team at the local DaVita dialysis facility staff) with beginning and ending weight and other vitals. No Email Notification is being triggered / sent when this update is made to the Lab Results!
        2. At least Twice a month, the Hemoglobin number is updated / posted. I don't know who is updating the Lab Results with this Hemoglobin number. No Email Notification is being triggered / sent when this update is made to the Lab Results!
        3. Once a month (the 1st Thursday of the first full week of the month), the majority of the Lab Result numbers are updated / posted. I don't know who is updating the Lab Results with these numbers, but I think it is the DaVita lab techs in Florida. No Email Notification is being triggered / sent when these updates are made to the Lab Results!
        4. Three previous entries of the PTH Intact number were made (12/09/2014, 02/05/2015, 03/12/2015). It is my only RED number, so this is an important entry in my Lab Results report. Has this number stopped being tracked? I don't know who is updating the Lab Results with this number or if it is still being tracked. Is it or should it be the DaVita lab techs in Florida or someone in PA. No Email Notification is being triggered / sent when this update is made to the Lab Results!
        I hope these details help someone figure this 2 month old problem out.
        I am counting on you.

Comment

where do I get the mlligams I can have daily? like my fluids,[potassium, and phos.? Glenda grass, blomdbomb2928 @Comcast.com

Comment

Since everyone's daily intake of "mlligams" of items "like my fluids,[potassium, and phos." is totally unique to each person, you should consult your doctor for your specific numbers. However, on the Lab Results report, under the DaVita Health Portal, it lists what it says are "Your Goal" and "Your Value" numbers for the items listed in your "Nutrition Report".

Good Luck.

Originally posted by glendaskidneys View Post
            where do I get the mlligams I can have daily? like my fluids,[potassium, and phos.? Glenda grass, blomdbomb2928 @Comcast.com

Comment

Well, they drew blood yesterday and sent it off to the Florida lab.
              It is time to see if the email notification problem (for my account) has been fixed or not.
              I have great anticipation and hope that the developers have worked their magic and all will be right with the universe today or tomorrow.
              What are the odds? Fingers crossed!!

"I am still not receiving email notifications when actual Lab Results are updated/added via the Florida lab.
              What is the word from the powers to be (Help Desk Support / Customer Service folks / Developers / etc.) about fixing this Lab Results email notification problem? "

Comment

Working...
              X