Screwed Message Notifications - Welcome to the myDaVita Kidney Disease and Dialysis Forums

Announcement

Announcement Module
Collapse
No announcement yet.

Screwed Message Notifications

Page Title Module
Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Screwed Message Notifications

Sooo... I got email notification that I had a new message in my message box here. Then when I come to check my message box, it's empty. There really wasn't a message at all. How does that work?

Hi MaoMiaow, sorry for the confusion! Have you tried to log out and then log back in? If you received an email, you should have a direct message after clicking the "Messages" icon at the top right hand corner of the screen.

Please let me know if you have additional questions or continue to experience this issue and I can forward it to the appropriate team. Thanks, have a great weekend!

Comment

I have been able to see my weight as soon as it is posted since I started but now it does show up until days later. Why did they change it? I was happy that I could see it so soon and so was my care giver. Please put it back the way it was.

Comment

Originally posted by Poppyof10 View Post
        I have been able to see my weight as soon as it is posted since I started but now it does show up until days later. Why did they change it? I was happy that I could see it so soon and so was my care giver. Please put it back the way it was.
        Hi Poppyof10, I'd recommend reaching out to your local care team regarding this. Thank you!

Comment

Working...
        X