X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My Meal Creations not there?

Been trying for days to access My Meal Creations so I can start tracking my intake, but I can't find the feature anywhere except where mentioned in articles and promos. Please help...

Originally posted by CaraBliss View Post
    Been trying for days to access My Meal Creations so I can start tracking my intake, but I can't find the feature anywhere except where mentioned in articles and promos. Please help...
    Sign in here:
    https://www.davita.com/diet-helper/

Then you will have the option to plan and track your meals within the Davita system. Never tried this so I couldn't say anything more.

Otherwise, My Fitness Pal is what I would recommend. It allows you an online platform as well as a mobile app for your phone, ipad, etc. It still gives you all the nutrition information you need to track your diet.

Just curious, what are your dietary goals? Are you looking to maintain kidney function through you diet, loose weight, or just stay on track with levels to minimize your supplement intake?

Comment

Hi CaraBliss, I'm sorry you're having a difficult time accessing the My Creations feature within the Diet Helper. Thank you, thobson, for helping!

You can go to the home page here: https://www.davita.com/mydavita/diet-helper and then click the "My Creations" button on that screen. From there, you can add your own meals + nutrition content. I hope that helps, let me know if you have any other questions!

Comment

Thanks ladies. I have been to that page from every direction I can. My Meal Creations does not appear as an option on my screen. All the other options are there. Is it possible that it's not available on a mobile device? I use. my phone most of the time, not a computer. I'm trying to blend my diabetic and renal diets to maintain and hopefully improve my situation. I want to modify my own family recipes so I don't have to turn every one else in the house into a vegan 😉

Comment

Thanks ladies. I have been to that page from every direction I can. My Meal Creations does not appear as an option on my screen. All the other options are there. Is it possible that it's not available on a mobile device? I use. my phone most of the time, not a computer. I'm trying to blend my diabetic and renal diets to maintain and hopefully improve my situation. I want to modify my own family recipes so I don't have to turn every one else in the house into a vegan 😉

Hi CaraBliss - try using your computer with it to see if it appears

Comment

Cara, I had the same thing on my android pad. I got an answer with a site for it, dontremember it now. but it was like site you got above but '/ my-creation' at the end. something like that. I then bookmarked it in my browser.
            hope this helps.

Comment

Apparently, the 'My Creations' isnt in the app. you have to do it IN the computer. It doesn't show up in my app either and someone here told me the app doesn't have it, just real computer.

My problem now is that last few days I've entered new creations and they dont pop up when I'm entering stuff into the planner. BUT they appear when I look in Creations.Nice, huh?

Comment

Working...
              X