X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lab Results

Why can't we get our complete lab results on the web site? Personally, I don't care if it looks pretty, I just want the complete results - not just a few items.

I totally agree with this post. Why can't we get our complete lab results on the web site? Personally, I don't care if it looks pretty, I just want the complete results - not just a few items.

Comment

Finding all my old and new labs should be first and foremost.

Comment

Please make it easier for newbies to locate lab results.

Comment

Thank you for the feedback. For the first version of the Health Portal we are only including the Nutrition Report, a subset of all lab values, and hope to include more in the future.

Also, for puddinsweet, I just responded to your other message about lab results access...let me know if you have any questions. Thank you.

Melissa

Comment

I agree with the first 2 posters. I would love to be able to see all my lab work... good or bad. It would help me keep track of how I am doing. I know I am told but when I have my "down" times it would be nice to look and see how I'm doing. Thanks

Comment

I am a new dialysis patient but have been keeping track of my labs for three years. They are the backbone of my diacussions with my physicians. Now tha DaVita is doing most of my labs, it is important for me to have full access. Please push this to the top of the wish list.

Comment

Thank you for this feedback everyone. This is definitely at the top of the list where improvements to online labs are concerned. -Melissa

Comment

so how do I find this limited information? "For the first version of the Health Portal we are only including the Nutrition Report, a subset of all lab values, and hope to include more in the future. "

Comment

Melissa, when I download the lab results, what is the document password?

btw, I also want all test results, so thanks for keeping this enhancement at the top of the improvement list.

Comment

Hello,

Your document password is the last 4 digits of your SSN.

Melissa

Comment

the last four digits is
                        Last edited by DaVitaCasey; 11-03-2013, 11:00 AM. Reason: Removed private information from message

Comment

this info should be private...this is your password for lab results printing and emailing.

Comment

Well being new to this forum and website I have a comment. I always thought the State of Texas' websites were outdated and a pain in the butt, however this one appears to be worse. I only joined to get my lab results to share with my other physicans. I have been on this site 3 times and all I get is the run around. There should be a clear cut tab to take you right to the lab results section. If there is one presently I have yet to find it. After spending an hour or more each visit and leaving fustrated each time. Please someone help me. All I want is my lab results.

Comment

You should see a section on the upper right size of this web page below your Welcome and Sign Out entitled Health Portal. Place the mouse cursor on this and it should change to a lighter shade of gray. Click on it and it should take you to the separate log in to reach your labs. It requires the answer to a security question that you have set up and then the last 4 of your SS#.

Comment

Working...
                              X