Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I used to look at my labs online but now they have changed the web site and I cannot even get to my labs anymore. Hate it hate it

Comment

Originally posted by watersscott View Post
      I used to look at my labs online but now they have changed the web site and I cannot even get to my labs anymore. Hate it hate it
      Hi watersscott, thank you for reaching out! I'm sorry to hear that you're experiencing a problem accessing your labs. Do you mind providing more information around the issue? I'd love to forward to the appropriate team to ensure you get access again as soon as possible!

Comment

Why does your calculation of the GFR based on creatin always have a lower number than my lab by 3 points?.

Comment

Hi rmullinax101, that's something you can ask your local care team. They'll be the best outlet to advise on any specific medical questions. Thanks!

Comment

Five years of thinking about making all lab values available.

Comment

I keep a log of my dad’s results and I too am not happy not being able to keep up with his latest results. I live a thousand plus miles away and THIS WAS a good helpful site! Very disappointed to say the least

Comment

Working...
              X