X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Calculating protein, Sodium, Potassium, and Phosophous we eat each day

What a great web site DaVita has, but I feel something is missing. I like the ability to enter our food intake to calculate nutritional values. However many times I can't find the item where the nutritional values match what is on the package. For example, I find one that has the same Sodium content as mine but the protein, sodium, potassium, and phosphorus are way over/under stated. There should be a way for us to enter an item and put in the same values as stated on the package. Then have a way to save it for the next time we eat it again. Is there any chance of that being added to the software program? I am sure everyone who uses the Planning & Tracking option would like to have this capability.

Hi Melbymil, Good news--Diet Helper already has the feature you are requesting. Go to "My Creations"-->Add New Creation--->Add New Food. You will need to use a computer to access My Creations--it does not work on mobile devices.
    Last edited by RDSara; 07-23-2018, 02:07 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by RDSara View Post
      Hi Melbymil, Good news--Diet Helper already has the feature you are requesting. Go to "My Creations"-->Add New Creation--->Add New Food. You will need to use a computer to access My Creations--it does not work on mobile devices.
      Thanks for your reply. I had looked at that in the My Creations feature but I guess I did understand how to use it. I now have figured it out and am starting to use it.

Comment

Working...
      X