Calculating protein, Sodium, Potassium, and Phosophous we eat each day - Welcome to the myDaVita Kidney Disease and Dialysis Forums
Close Mobile Navigation

Announcement

Announcement Module
Collapse
No announcement yet.

Calculating protein, Sodium, Potassium, and Phosophous we eat each day

Page Title Module
Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Calculating protein, Sodium, Potassium, and Phosophous we eat each day

What a great web site DaVita has, but I feel something is missing. I like the ability to enter our food intake to calculate nutritional values. However many times I can't find the item where the nutritional values match what is on the package. For example, I find one that has the same Sodium content as mine but the protein, sodium, potassium, and phosphorus are way over/under stated. There should be a way for us to enter an item and put in the same values as stated on the package. Then have a way to save it for the next time we eat it again. Is there any chance of that being added to the software program? I am sure everyone who uses the Planning & Tracking option would like to have this capability.

Hi Melbymil, Good news--Diet Helper already has the feature you are requesting. Go to "My Creations"-->Add New Creation--->Add New Food. You will need to use a computer to access My Creations--it does not work on mobile devices.
    Last edited by RDSara; 07-23-2018, 02:07 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by RDSara View Post
      Hi Melbymil, Good news--Diet Helper already has the feature you are requesting. Go to "My Creations"-->Add New Creation--->Add New Food. You will need to use a computer to access My Creations--it does not work on mobile devices.
      Thanks for your reply. I had looked at that in the My Creations feature but I guess I did understand how to use it. I now have figured it out and am starting to use it.

Comment

Working...
      X