X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• REMINDER: DaVita Forums changes are coming your way soon

On June 25, the DaVita Forums will be integrated into the new myDaVita.com experience and will have a new look!

Here is important information to remember:

• You will no longer need to sign in with a username.
    • You will instead sign in using your email address on record.
    • You will then be directed to reset your password, or use the same password you use now if it meets the new password criteria.

As our valued members you are welcome to send any feedback and/or questions here. Stay tuned for more information.
    Discussion Forums Admin

Sorry guys. You still don't have it together yet. The site is confusing and disorganized. You've got far too many forum categories. It needs to be cleared and archived and simplified. It's almost impossible to figure out what the latest topic is. I find myself responding to a posting from a year or two ago. If you'd like to correspond about this, you have my email address. I would be happy to spend a few hours working on this to improve it.

Devon
    Fistula - March 2008
    Began Dialysis - August 2008
    Fistula Revision - Feb 2011

Dialysis Patient Citizens, Patient Ambassador
    NW14 ESRD Network, Patient Advisory Committee Member
    CDC Infections Control Discussion Panel Member
    National Kidney Foundation Peer-to-Peer Mentor

Blog: www.DevonTexas.com

Comment

I also find the new format frustrating. As the previous poster noted, it is no longer possible to simply find the latest posts. It appears that the changes that have been made only complicated the entire process to the point that it is no longer user friendly. Is it possible to return to the old format? This site was a wonderful source of support and information but its no longer easily navigated and user friendly.

Comment

Devon,

Thank you very much for sending your feedback. I am definitely interested in finding out more. I just sent an email to your My DaVita mailbox (ABOUT ME>MY MESSAGES). Please get back to me with the requested info and also let me know if for some reason you did not receive the message.

Melissa

Comment

Hi Ladybug 7,

I'm sorry you are frustrated and feel like the new process is complicated and not user friendly. Currently, in order to see latest posts you can go to the activity feed: http://forums.davita.com/activity.php or Advanced Search. We really value your feedback as we are looking for ways to enhance the site as well as fix any bugs within the new forums. I'm here to help. Please reach out to me anytime with more questions/feedback.

Thank you.
          Melissa

Comment

I also like the old format a whole lot BETTER!!
            This new set up is not user friendly at all. I know it might take time to get used to it, but I just don't care for it.
            I received the GIFT OF LIFE on Nov 9, 2010 thanks to my wonderful donor Laura and her family!

Comment

Hi Marina,

We really value your feedback. What do you like about the new format and what do you dislike? It would be great to get your thoughts as we work our way through some of the bugs and further enhance your experience. Feel free to post a list of things here or send me a message with them.

Thank you!
              Melissa

Comment

What's disappointing is that the transition could have been much easier if DaVita folks would have selected some of the senior members to run on the new board and help work out a lot of these issues prior to going live.

One other weird thing... I did not physically log in to post this message and I am not logged in now. This should be looked into.
                Last edited by IHaveFaith; 06-30-2012, 07:23 AM. Reason: send mod message about lack of log in to post to this thread
                Create signature while not logged in, edited through forums.davita.com on 08/15/2012 @ 12:53!!!!!

Comment

Hi IHaveFaith,

Thanks for your feedback. We'll keep this in mind for future product launches/changes within the forums. I was out on vacation for the Fourth of July and am back now and getting caught up on all of the great bug catching and trouble shooting you have been doing in conjunction with Brandon and others. Brandon is actually out today and tomorrow so if there's anything you need I'm here to help.

Also, I saw some messages about Cicero and Brandon responded that he was contacting the facility to discuss with the FA there. FYI, I also contacted the facility back in April and asked them to inform the family per your request.

Thanks.
                  Melissa

Comment

Hi again Melissa!

I am assuming that your response was in regard to my first statement and not my second one, which should probably be looked into in the near future... rather than the distant future... as I'm thinking this could be an issue that might become problematic... If I can post to the forums without logging in, I suspect I may not be the only one...

What do you think, Melissa?

An update to this post:

I logged out last night after posting one of my responses to you and then when I arrive here this morning I see that I am still logged in (), yet I know I am not because I cannot see my avatar in the upper right-hand corner of my browser window like when I am REALLY logged in. I am POSITIVE that I logged out last night because this forum is really buggy now so I pay attention to what I am doing.

Although there are some things that I can easily do when logged in (even though I'm really not!), such as randomly post to the forum, wind up on secure pages, get security token warnings, view pages that should only be seen if truly logged in, etc. There are things this forum won't allow me to do when I am logged in (even though I'm really not!)

Just for grins, I checked on Explorer, which I do not use unless I am troubleshooting web site related issues with broken code as Explorer will allow non-compliant code and return pages that Firefox will not!

Anyway, the end result was that I appeared to be online as well, which I wouldn't expect to see at all since I have not ever used Explorer to visit this forum before, I have cookies turned off, no history from this site, nothing....

Originally posted by mteran View Post
                    Hi IHaveFaith,

Thanks for your feedback. We'll keep this in mind for future product launches/changes within the forums. I was out on vacation for the Fourth of July and am back now and getting caught up on all of the great bug catching and trouble shooting you have been doing in conjunction with Brandon and others. Brandon is actually out today and tomorrow so if there's anything you need I'm here to help.

Also, I saw some messages about Cicero and Brandon responded that he was contacting the facility to discuss with the FA there. FYI, I also contacted the facility back in April and asked them to inform the family per your request.

Thanks.
                    Melissa
                    Last edited by IHaveFaith; 07-06-2012, 05:19 AM. Reason: update this message to moderators
                    Create signature while not logged in, edited through forums.davita.com on 08/15/2012 @ 12:53!!!!!

Comment

Hi again!

Thanks so much for reporting these issues. I really appreciate the detail. You should not be able to post anything if you're logged out and we've been seeing some kookiness (for lack of a better term) with this lately. We are researching this now and as soon as it's resolved I'll let you know.

Melissa

Comment

I just posted without signing in as well.
                        I received the GIFT OF LIFE on Nov 9, 2010 thanks to my wonderful donor Laura and her family!

Comment

Thanks, Marina. A fix is in process for this as we speak. It should be resolved very soon...at the earliest by Wednesday of this week and at the latest by Monday of next. Will let you know. Thanks!

Comment

Hi Marina,

Circling back on this...

We believe this issue has been resolved and cannot currently recreate any instances of being able to post things without signing in. If for some reason you have a different experience please do let me know.

Thanks for your involvement and for your continued patience as we work through the kinks!

Melissa

Comment

When I posted to the other thread this morning about the image (more to post for you there later!), I did not have to log in. So if the fix you state was made then it must have been performed after I posted without logging in in the other thread. (*Sigh*)..... I really hope it's fixed. We shall see!
                              Originally posted by mteran View Post
                              Hi Marina,

Circling back on this...

We believe this issue has been resolved and cannot currently recreate any instances of being able to post things without signing in. If for some reason you have a different experience please do let me know.

Thanks for your involvement and for your continued patience as we work through the kinks!

Melissa

Comment

Working...
                              X