X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• PEACE WHILE IN DIALYSIS

Today I suffered a bad moment while reciving the treatment because, without considering the diference among the patients, a group of nurses decided to sing at the ryfhm of music in a very high peach. I dont think that screaming is a good way to have dialysis. DaVita Coral Springs.

I agree with you

Comment

Originally posted by carmenmolina View Post
      Today I suffered a bad moment while reciving the treatment because, without considering the diference among the patients, a group of nurses decided to sing at the ryfhm of music in a very high peach. I dont think that screaming is a good way to have dialysis. DaVita Coral Springs.
      Hi carmenmolina, thank you for reaching out on myDaVita. I'm sorry to hear that you recently had a poor experience. Have you been able to discuss this matter with the nurses or your FA? You're also welcome to contact the DaVita Guest Services team directly by calling 1-800-400-8831 or emailing them at guestservices@davita.com. I hope this helps and that you have a nice weekend!

Your community manager,
      Kelsey

Comment

Originally posted by carmenmolina View Post
        How high a peach was it; was it one at the very top of the tree??

Comment

Also at my center the nurses and tech spend a lot of their time on their cell phones and ignoring the patients. I had a VERY bad experience not long ago.

Comment

Working...
          X