Daughter on Dialysis - Welcome to the myDaVita Kidney Disease and Dialysis Forums

Announcement

Announcement Module
Collapse
No announcement yet.

Daughter on Dialysis

Page Title Module
Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Daughter on Dialysis

Anyone else have a child under 1 on dialysis?

I'm sorry, I don't have a daughter on dialysis so I have no idea what you must be going through.

I'm a dialysis patient myself so I would like to offer whatever support I can to help you. We're all here to support one another. Please feel free to reach out!

Comment

I don't have a child on dialysis either and can't imagine how scary and stressful that must be. I know that DaVita does treat quite few babies though. Is your little girl on PD or Hemo?

Comment

Originally posted by Hope4Brooklyn View Post
        Anyone else have a child under 1 on dialysis?
        Hi, thank you for reaching out here. I just wanted to welcome you to myDaVita! It's a great resource for those affected by kidney disease.

We're wishing you and your girl all the best!

Comment

Hi my name is DeAmbra and I have a son on dialysis. He just turned 13. He was diagnosed with Stage 3 CKD in May 2016 and it has went to straight renal failure in this short of time. He has FSGS we had no warning signs or nothing. Took him to the ER thinking he had an allergic reaction because he had a swollen face. After a week and a half in ICU he was diagnosed.

Does your daughter do PS dialysis? what caused her kidney issues? when and how did you find out?

Comment

Working...
          X