X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• smothering

So Barry had his dialysis on Saturday from 6am to 10am. He has dialysis on Tuesday, Thursday, and Saturday. So there wasn't another one for 2 days. I thought we was going to have to take him to the emergency room on Monday night because he was struggling so hard to breathe. He said it even made his muscles sore. It was like he was drowning. We was very careful with fluid intake. He didn't have much to drink at all. I am not sure what we are doing wrong. The same thing happened last weekend. They pulled 7 pounds of fluid off him today. He has slept since he got home. His blood pressure went from 169/111 to 159/115, so no change thru dialysis. His pulse did drop from 118 to 105. He drinks 4oz with meals and has two small cups of crushed ice a day. No pudding, jello, soup, yogurt, or ice cream. Will they be able to straighten this out, or am I doing something wrong?

is he watching his sodium intake? My husband had pain and cramping during dialysis like that. It was because he had too much sodium. Talk to the dietician.

Comment

Working...
    X